As an RMR ITU/HDU Nurse, you will be providing life-enhancing care to our service users enabling them to lead the life that they choose.
It is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life everyone you encounter. Our nursing services mean that we put the user at the centre of everything we do. You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
To apply for this role, you will need
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience
- 6 months' current experience working within a hospital setting within the last year
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- A Moving and Handling certificate completed within the last year
- Able to demonstrate commitment, excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ideal candidates should be friendly, caring & sympathetic
- Take responsibility of your workload
- You should be eager and able to adapt to challenging situations
- You will have good teamwork and excellent people skills as you will be dealing with various people including senior staff.
- Excellent payrates up to £45 plus holiday pay
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
If this sounds like a role you’re looking for, then APPLY NOW or call 0131 226 9670 for more information on the other Nurse jobs we have available.
Request a callback
Register your details
Sign up to join RMR
General Data Protection Regulation - Your Data
By sharing your data with us, your information can be accessed by Robinson Medical Recruitment.
What is GDPR?
GDPR stands for The General Data Protection Regulation. It’s the successor of the data protection act for EU residents. These rules will be enforced from May 2018 and will raise the bar on privacy standards for how businesses obtain, process and store your data.
Why do you have my data?
We have your data because you have submitted your CV or a job application via a career microsite, or through a social media campaign advert. You will have ticked a box to confirm your consent for us using your data in this way.
How do you store my data?
Your data will be stored on our server and within our Applicant Tracking System, both of which are fully secure. In addition to this, we use analytical tracking software to improve your user experience.
Can I delete or change my data?
You may at any time request the right to be forgotten. Please contact us if you would like your details and associated records removed from our systems, and we will notify you once this has happened.
Similarly, if you wish to make any changes to the data we hold about you then get in touch and we will make the relevant changes for you.
Changes made to data, or the removal of data will be logged by our system for audit purposes.
How can I see what information you have about me?
You have the right to access any data that we hold about you. You may submit a request to access this data verbally, electronically or in hardcopy. All data that you have supplied, such as your CV, application forms, and any recruiter notes and comments will be made available to you free of charge. The system will log the event for audit purposes.